Sunday, September 2, 2012

Team Challenge Progress: Week of 8.26 to 9.1

Happy Labor Day weekend and a big thank you to all of my Team Challenge donors from this past week!  With your help, we will make an impact on the future of Crohn's disease research and awareness.  I am > 60% of the way to reaching my fundraising goal.  Please check out my progress bar on my donation page.

This week's donor honor roll (in order by surname):

  • Eva Glasser
  • John Glasser
  • Anne Klemens
  • Chrissy Klemens
  • Lee Klemens
  • Florence Kozak
  • Barb Peasall
  • Jennifer Swenson
  • David Van Essen
  • Isabel Van Essen
  • Ned Zeljkovich

There were several extremely generous donations this week, so thank you all for your support!  I would give a special word of appreciation to Lee & Anne Klemens, David & Isabel Van Essen, and Eva & John Glasser for being my top donors of the week!

Training Progress

I took things a bit easier this week because I've had a couple knee aches.  But I still managed to log 29 miles for the week.  I will probably take the holiday weekend as an opportunity to rest up a bit, but it is time for me to put my half marathon training schedule together.  Expect to see that posted next week!

Symptom wise, things have continued to be stable for the past week, so I am feeling pretty good about my current treatment regimen.  Things seem like they are finally falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment