Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Team Challenge Fundraising Goal Reached!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!  Today, I finally hit my Team Challenge goal amount of $2,700 to support research for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.  I sincerely appreciate all of the support, donations, and words of encouragement you have all given me throughout this process.

Donor honor roll 11.4 - 11.6 (as of this post):

  • Darlene Balto
  • Igor Efimov
  • Michael Greenman
  • Deborah Janks
  • Russell Nedved
  • Kim Slabik

I'd like to give special mention to my friend Michael Greenman, who put in his generous donation early this afternoon to put me one dollar over my goal!  I needed the support of all of my contributors to get to this point though.

If you haven't made your donation yet... your contribution is no less important!

You can still make a donation through my Team Challenge page.  Any additional donations will go right to The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America... just like all other donations made up to this point.  Until we have a cure for inflammatory bowel disease, your support is still enormously important and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment